Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Hearts Tour Activity Book

I am working on the "Heart Tours Activity Books".
Available copies are:
1. South America
2. Europe
3. Asia
4. Africa
5. Geo SQuares (Map Activity bk)
6. Oceania/North America

Scroll down the page to the gadget row and you'll see bookcases holding some of the E-books I have made over the years.

If you are interested in obtaining a copy of any of the books here.... please email me at: amarisjordan@yahoo.com

(Amaris & Jordan are some of my characters in another set of readers for the 6-10 year old group.)

And if you'd like to suggest a story that you'd like to see illustrated, let me know. I'm up for a new project right now.

Check out my interview, book review at:
http://www.wanderingeducators.com/books-film/childrens-books/learn-about-world-book-review-heart-tours.html

Lots of love,
Stephanie Scott

No comments: